Tuesday, September 13, 2011

32 Weeks, 6 Days

Whew! Back from a long work week in NYC and in full baby mode. I'm just glad I didn't have any issues or "bumps" in the road while I was away from home. We're 7 weeks away! Just nuts. I remember being 7 weeks along. Now we're less than 2 months from meeting our little guy. He's been squirming a TON lately. Yesterday I felt a foot or a hand or elbow in a place I've never felt or seen it before -- poking right out of my side. I had to have hubby help me sit up because I was afraid if I moved the wrong way or flexed the wrong muscle trying to switch positions that the baby would pop right through my skin. Surely that wouldn't happen, but with my paranoid self you never know. ;)

Yesterday as hubby and I were reading in bed we were both totally distracted by my belly. The little one was really putting on a show and he was rewarded with "ooh" and "OH MY" and "what's he doing in there" reactions from the two of us.

Can't wait to meet the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment