Monday, August 22, 2011

29 Weeks, 5 Days

Happy Anniversary Day! Two years ago today the hubby and I got married and it was the best day of my life! We've had many wonderful adventures since then, not the least of which is this baby who is growing in my belly. :)

I'm feeling good at this point. I'm finding myself waddling for sure. It feels early to be doing that, so I try to push my back out to a normal posture and keep my hips in line, but the next thing I know I'm waddling again. Guess it comes with the third trimester territory!

The little one has been moving around a ton. The hospital visit last week showed he was head-down, but I'm not totally sure he's stayed that way. I had another bout with a several-hours-long contraction the other night, the same type that the doctors suspect was my body's reaction to the baby turning head-down. I'm not getting those sharp side jabs and kicks that I was before he moved last week, but he's definitely moving around. Maybe the doctor will be able to tell at our appointment next week.

We bought our dresser -- the final big furniture purchase -- and I'm off to go put some drawers together. Love me some Ikea. :)

Feeling good! 10.5 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment