Tuesday, October 4, 2011

35 Weeks, 6 Days

I'm ready to have this baby! I'm tired a lot, I'm emotional out of nowhere all of a sudden (while I know hubby goes to work on Monday mornings, for some reason this week that was reason enough to cry on Sunday), and I'm uncomfortable. Sleep doesn't come easy. It's like I went from 60 mph to zero -- feeling awesome to suddenly not feeling so awesome. I feel sort of bad because it's not that I want him out so I can hold him and love on him... it's so he's no longer causing a ruckus inside my belly! While I can't wait for him to be here -- I might be more excited for him just not to be IN here anymore. Is that bad?

I just want everything from here on out to go as smoothly as it has thus far. Baby is healthy and seems to be doing all the right things and measuring all the right ways at every visit, and that's what matters most. If baby is ready to come, I'm ready to have him. Every day I get more and more ready, packing things, cleaning things, all that good stuff. My sister is due next week and after some preterm issues of her own, she's still pregnant! She'll be induced next Wednesday if the baby hasn't come on its own. I'm jealous of her due date! Haha :) If her little one hasn't come yet, I suppose there's no reason to think mine will come early either. We'll see! When we were having our preterm contractions, it was her idea to tell the little ones that the competition was who stayed in the longest -- I wouldn't mind losing! (As long as baby is healthy and ready, of course.)

Time to go rest my eyes a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment