Thursday, October 13, 2011

37 Weeks, 1 Day

Baby will be here soon! Just what "soon" means is anyone's guess though. I have to remember that even if the baby waits until our due date (or if the doctors have to get their induction on at one week after the due date), he's less than 4 weeks away! The last 4 weeks have blow by, and while I think the next 4 will take f-o-r-e-v-e-r, I know they won't.

Baby feels a lot heavier lately. We had our 37 week checkup yesterday and all is well with our little guy. He gave our doctor a big smile by poking out of my belly at all angles, showing off his mad elbows and heels and maybe trying to give her a high five. He is quite the flirt already! My cervix, on the other hand, isn't playing nice. Ha! I'm still shut. Thinning but basically shut. I'm a "Cheerio"... so we have a long way to go dilation-wise.

I'm trying to bask in our family-of-two status and enjoy quiet time. I'll enjoy it more when I can get more solid sleep (even if it's in short bursts). And when my hips don't ache so much.

Only getting more excited every day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment