Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Jack and I talked about his New Years resolutions -- sleep later in the morning, not fight his naps, learn to walk, learn to talk, not fight his diaper changes. Well, he just passed out fighting his nap SO he's off to a shaky start! ;) 5 weeks, 6 days. I feel great. Normal. I battled a stomach bug last Thursday and it was awful. I was praying it was not morning sickness because I didn't know how I would last the first trimester feeling that horrible every day. It turned out to be a 24-hour affair, thank God. I'm tired, but that could easily be because Jack has been waking up in the middle of the night many nights lately. It would be reassuring to feel a symptom or two. From my first pregnancy, I remember weeks 6-8 being a little rough in the nausea department. I know every pregnancy is different, so we'll see what happens this time around! Looking forward to everything to come in 2013! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment