Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grace Nails

Word to the wise: if you find yourself thinking "Well you know what, I'll walk into town and Jack is tired so he'll fall asleep and I'll be able to get a manicure before he wakes up!"... pinch yourself cause you're dreaming. I could do that when Jack was a few weeks old, but not anymore.

Grace Nails is where I like to go for manicures and pedicures. I think they do a great job, give great service and awesome massages. Today they went above and beyond... even walking Jack around the shop when he woke up and started to fuss. I'll be honest -- it made me a wee bit nervous. But they were great. Jack didn't really calm down that much, haha, but I was able to wrap up the manicure without them giving me the stink eye. They were awesome. I don't go too often, but I'll definitely be back. Sans the bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment