Wednesday, March 7, 2012

4 Months

Jack is 4 months old! I can't believe it. He's really grown in the last month. It's amazing to see him stretching out, his face and chest filling out and his hands starting to get a little chunky. I love it!

I did jinx myself with the sleeping. It's a crapshoot. He slept the best he has in a long time last night -- seven hours, from midnight to 7am. It's a late start, but I'll take that as opposed to the feeding in the wee hours of the morning. I'd much rather stay up and he eat right before I put myself to bed. I think he knows when I go to bed, too. Last night I'd just slipped under the covers and started to wiggle myself into a comfortable position when the baby monitor peeped to life.

Jack is doing well at daycare. I work almost every day he's there, and that works out well. It's nothing like my pre-baby full-time days, but for now it's a good balance of mama and writer/producer.

I just realized a salad dressing I've been using for the last two weeks has diary in it. I wonder if that means my days of no-dairy are... over? Jack has been fine. We'll see! His 4-month visit is in a few days. Hopefully his doctor doesn't panic.

He has rolled over from belly to back. Two different days! So he's not consistent. But he knows he can do it. Now I do too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment